The Olivetti d-COLOR MF454, 554, 654 multifunction business printer
- Colour and mono speeds per page - 45 ppm (d-Color MF454), 55 ppm (d-Color MF554), 65 ppm (d-Color MF654)
- 10.1" touch screen with new intuitive user interface
- Bluetooth and near field communication (NFC) connection area integrated within operator panel
- The basic paper capacity of 1,150 sheets can be increased to a maximum of 6,650 sheets using the new LU-302, a 3,000-sheet A4 side-drawer
- Has low energy consumption levels of only 0.5 W in sleep mode and TEC (Typical Electric Consumption)
- Improved reliability and lower environmental impact
- Many opportunities for mobile device and cloud printing
simple, secure and cost effective
Companies are now needing to reduce costs, emissions and improve secure data communications all at the same time. To do all the above, without sacrificing work efficiency, speed or standards, is a challenge.
Luckily, the Olivetti d-colour MF 454, 554, 654 has been designed and developed with all these factors in mind!
Efficient and ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
The 10" inch touch screen on the MF 454, 554, 654 is intuitive and usable for everyone in the office, even the non-technical! Not only will users find it easy to operate this machine but the generous 4GB of RAM will ensure efficiency is maximised and response times are shorter. These models meet the rigorous standards set, world-wide, to provide the lowest possible environmental impact, based on low energy consumption levels and the extensive use of recycled and recyclable materials.
More on the Olivetti d-COLOR MF 454, 554, 654
The broad range of quality features from the MF454, 554, 654 makes this A3 colour multifunctional system a favourite in many offices.
It provides advanced functionalities for improving day-to-day productivity while delivering exceptional print quality and finishing capabilities.
An extensive selection of options is available for maximising paper handling techniques and providing a wealth of flexible configurations to satisfy the most demanding users.
Hold on, are you sure an A3 printer can do all this?
The Olivetti d-colour MF 454, 554, 654 has been built to withstand heavy volumes whilst maintaining the highest standard of print quality in mono and colour.
As an A3 multifunctional system, not many compare to the MF 454, 554, 654.
If you are interested in taking your printing to the next level, please get in touch with us or hit the button below and we can provide you with an instant quote!