Lease Copiers from Copy Print Services
We offer a range of photocopier leasing packages to suit the needs of all sized-businesses and organisations – from one-person businesses to those employing hundreds.
Leasing is an alternative to renting and is generally more cost effective over a three to five-year period. See below for more details about the benefits of leasing. Our leasing packages cover photocopiers, scanners, printers, faxes, and all-in-one machines.
Already signed up to a lease with another supplier? No problem. We can usually take over a lease, without any hassle to you, and we will probably save you money.
Benefits of leasing a photocopier from Copy Print Services
- Minimal cash outlay – General business theory would suggest keeping money in the bank is always a good plan.
- Overcomes budgetary limitations – Spread the cost of a better machine over a longer period. Making sure your business has the right equipment for the right job
- Avoids equipment becoming obsolete – When the machine becomes out of date or you want a new one you can just change the equipment
- Provides greater flexibility in equipment that can be secured by a business and better terms than a bank loan to buy equipment outright
- Conserves the business’ working capital
- Increases opportunities for the business to take on right equipment at the right time to support business growth
- Provides tax benefits – Based on a £7,500 spend over 3 years you would gain tax relief of £2,061 as opposed to £702 with an outright purchase
- Easy and quick to set up – We do all the hard work so you just need a pen and a signature.
- Is 100% financed – so no money down required from your business for a deposit. You keep your cash!
If you’re looking for a Photocopier lease get in touch.
Why Lease a photocopier from us?
Firstly, you become our priority. We work on the basis that our customers need us to work and complete a job to help them become more efficient in some way. Whether this be cost efficiency, a more productive environment for your team or to add a more technology assisted workplace.
GET A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE TODAY